Hey, and welcome to Avrio! If you’re looking for more information on creating or managing your new workspace, this is the place to be!
Step 1: Create a workspace
First, you need to head to Avrio’s sign-up page and enter your email address and a password. We will walk you through each step here, but if you’d like step-by-step instructions to follow along you can visit Create an Avrio workspace.
You’re now the Admin of your workspace. Now let’s get you all set up and ready to start using Avrio.
Step 2: Manage your workspace settings and permissions
We know you’re excited to get all your teammates onboard, but before you start inviting them, we recommend you first get familiar with your workspace settings. To view your workspace settings, follow the steps below.
- From your desktop, click on your profile picture (generated by the email you signed up with) in the right top corner to open the settings menu.
- Select Settings from the menu and you’ll be directed to your Setting’s main page.
The Workspace, Profile, and Team tabs contain settings you can configure for your workspace and permissions you can manage for your members. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Company and account details (company size etc)
- Workspace name
- Personal details and profile picture
- Workspace members and levels of access
Step 3: Invite your team members
Now that you've completed the basics to set up your Avrio workspace, you can invite your team members to join.
There are two ways to invite your team to your workspace:
Enter the email address, of the person/s you’d like to invite, and the level of access you’d like them to have. Once they accept their invitation, you'll see them in your workspace.
Company email signup (COMING SOON)