Everything you do in Avrio takes place in a workspace that houses all your Insights and Events. Here is where you collaborate with the rest of your team to organize, capture, share, and discuss the findings of your collective research together. (depending on each member’s role) You can easily invite people to your workspace as other Admins, Members, Guests, and Groups.
Create a workspace
- Head to Avrio.com and click Sign up in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address in the field provided and then enter a unique password in the field underneath.
- Click the Continue button to complete the process. You will be logged into your new Avrio workspace immediately.
- Avrio will send you an email to verify your account. Open the email, and click the verification button to finalize the process, and log into your new Avrio account.
Welcome to Avrio!
*Note, when you create a workspace, you automatically become the Workspace Admin
Boom! You’re one step closer to integrating Avrio into your workflow. Once you’ve created your Avrio account, you will be taken to the Avrio Dashboard aka your workspace. From there, you can start creating your Insights and Events straight away.
If you’d like to step it up a notch and take full advantage of Avrio’s capabilities, you can invite others to join your workspace to start collaborating and connect the dots together.
*Tip: To finalize everything and start using Avrio like a pro Install the Avrio Chrome extension.
Inviting your team to your workspace
Collaboration is at Avrio’s core. What’s the point of gathering insights if you’re keeping them to yourself. Invite your whole team, guests, or anyone you like really. Here’s how.
- Click on your profile picture on the top right of the Avrio app.
- On the popup window hit Settings, and your workspace setting window will be open.
- From there click Team and then click the + Invite Team Members button.
- The Invite your team pop-up will show up.
- Enter the email address, of the person/s you’d like to invite, and the level of access you’d like them to have.
- Once you've added all your team members hit the Invite your team button.
- They'll receive an email letting them know they've been invited to your workspace.
- Once they accept their invitation, you'll see them in your workspace.