Avrio’s Chrome Extension provides automatically extends the functionality of the apps you already use by annotating graphs, linking Insight to tasks, and providing quick access to capture and save Insights.
With Avrio's Chrome Extension you can:
Capture Insights Effortlessly
Create an Insight or Event from any source directly. Snap a screenshot, save images or bookmark links without disrupting your workflow.
Promote Learnings Anywhere
Pin Insights from your collective research directly on the relevant pages of your customer's journey for your team to access and discover.
Annotate Once Everywhere
Add an Event for a feature release, an experiment launched, or data incident to annotate any graph and never get left wondering what caused that spike in the data again.
Access your insights repository through app.avrio.com and start connecting the dots together with your team.
Install the Avrio Chrome extension
- Head to the Chrome Web Store and select Add to Chrome
- In the dialog box, hit Add extension
- The Avrio Chrome Extension will appear next to your URL bar, as shown below
- And that’s it! You’re ready to start creating Insights, Events, and Pins straight from your browser.
Can’t find your Avrio Chrome extension?
It happens! The Chrome extension could be hidden behind the puzzle icon. To make your Avrio Chrome extension visible here’s what to do:
- Click the puzzle icon to see all your Chrome extensions
- Find Avrio and hit the pin icon.
- Your Avrio Chrome extension will now be visible on your Chrome taskbar.