Now let’s add an Event to our workspace. Events allow you to provide context to your team on their insight discovery process. Create an Event for a feature released, data incident, or marketing campaign and annotate any graph across your stack providing answers to those unexplained data "anomalies". Here’s how to:
Create an Event via the Avrio Chrome extension.
If you haven’t already installed the Avrio Chrome extension go to this guide. If you've already have, follow the steps below to create your first Event:
1. From any webpage, you’re on, hit the Avrio icon found on the right of your URL bar.
Create an Insight via the Avrio Web app.
1. Click the + Add button, located in the top right corner of Avrio’s header, and pick Event from the list.
Now you’ll be in the Event editor where you can add your title, description, images, and anything needed to create your Event.
2. Add a descriptive title, along with a detailed description of your Event.
3. Once you’ve added all the details, pictures, etc navigate to the right menu.
Here you can:
- Choose your Event Type from the drop-down.
- Select the date your event occurred.
3. Hit Create Event -> and voila… you just created your first event.