Now that you know your whereabouts around your workspace, let’s create your very first Report. Reports allow you to combine your findings to tell powerful data-rich stories.
Ways to create an Report:
- Create a Report via the Avrio Chrome Extension.
- Create a Report via the Avrio Web app.
Create a Report via the Avrio Chrome extension.
If you haven’t already installed the Avrio Chrome extension go to this guide. If you already have, follow the steps below to create your first Report:
1. From any webpage, you’re on, hit the Avrio icon found on the right of your URL bar.
Create an Report via the Avrio Web app
1. To get started click the + Add button, located in the top right corner of Avrio’s header, and pick Report from the list.
Now you’ll be in the Reports editor where you can add your title, description, images, and anything needed to create your Report.
2. Add a descriptive title, along with a detailed description of your Report.
3. Once you’ve added all the details, pictures, etc navigate to the right menu.
Here you can:
- Link directly to the Source of Reports so team members can easily access it. For example, you can link directly to your GA page, Mixpanel page etc.
- Hit + Add Tags, and choose the tags your Report is most related to from the list of options or create your own. That way you and your team can easily filter Reports.
- Hit + Add to Project, and choose the project your Report is most related to from the list of options or create your own.
4. Hit Create Report-> and voila… you just created your first Report.
5. Once you’ve created and saved your Report a share link is automatically created and copied to your clipboard so you can share with your team members in seconds.