Now that you know your whereabouts around your workspace, let’s create your very first Insight. Insights are the building blocks of Avrio and are how every great hypothesis, business case, or experiment starts.
Ways to create an Insight:
- Create an Insight via the Avrio Chrome Extension.
- Create an Insight via the Avrio Web app.
Create an Insight via the Avrio Chrome extension.
If you haven’t already installed the Avrio Chrome extension go to this guide. If you already have, follow the steps below to create your first Insight:
1. From any webpage, you’re on, hit the Avrio icon found on the right of your URL bar.
Create an Insight via the Avrio Web app
1. To get started click the + Add button, located in the top right corner of Avrio’s header, and pick Insight from the list.
Now you’ll be in the Insights editor where you can add your title, description, images, and anything needed to create your Insight.
2. Add a descriptive title, along with a detailed description of your Insight.
3. Once you’ve added all the details, pictures, etc navigate to the right menu.
Here you can:
- Choose your Insight Type from the drop-down, Qualitative or Quantitative.
- Link directly to the Source of Insight so team members can easily access it. For example, you can link directly to your GA page, Mixpanel page etc.
- Hit + Add Tags, and choose the tags your Insight is most related to from the list of options or create your own. That way you and your team can easily filter insights.
4. Hit Save Insight -> and voila… you just created your first insight.
5. Once you’ve created and saved your Insight a share link is automatically created and copied to your clipboard so you can share with your team members in seconds.