What is a Highlight
With Avrio you can create sharable Highlights without complex editing software by simply selecting text and tagging your transcript. You can either create private or public share links so your team can access them.
Highlights contain only that specific moment in time that was captured along with the transcript so you can share exactly what you want with your team without having them watch through hours of lengthy user interviews or usability studies.
Create a Highlight
- Go to the transcript you need to create the Highlight from
- Select the part of the transcript that you wish to include in your Highlight
- Give your Highlight a title in the Add title section
- Hit the Create Highlight button. Now you have created a Highlight within your project
- When creating a Highlight you can also add Tags to your Highlights by choosing from the existing ones or creating a new one
All the Highlights you create across your entire project are accessible from the Highlights tab within a project. And in the Highlights tab, you will see all the Highlights created for the specific project along with any other data you may have collected from around the web using the browser extension.